Our expertise at the service of savings for individual customers.
Since 2012 we have brought individual customers a simple, effective and secure savings offer.
RCI Bank and Services was the first brand finance company to move into the deposit collection business in France with the Zesto account, and it now proposes this activity in six countries: France, Germany, Austria, the UK, Brazil and Spain. At December 31, 2019, a total 407,000 customers had signed up to the savings offer. At end-June 2020, net deposits stood at €18.6 billion, equivalent to 38.9% of the company’s outstandings.
We guarantee the transparent and responsible use of the funds that each customer entrusts to us, with the collected deposits contributing to refinancing the automotive loans granted to the customers and networks of the Alliance brands.
- 2012: Launch of a savings offer in France with the Zesto brand
- 2013: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in Germany with the Renault Bank Direkt brand
- 2013: Launch of Pepito, a term deposit account, in France
- 2014: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in Austria with the Renault Bank Direkt brand
- 2015: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in the UK with the RCI Bank brand
- 2019: Launch of a CDB (certificates of deposit) offer in Brasil with Banco RCI Brasil
- 2020: Launch of a sight deposit account and of a term deposit account offer in Spain with the Renault Bank brand
RCI Bank and Services has made deposits a competitive lever for financing its automotive credit business for the Alliance brands.
Find out more about RCI Bank and Services savings offers: